Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Post Gingerbread

Had the best time yesterday at the Grove Park Inn in Asheville. Weather was frigid!! Rain and in the high 30's!! The gingerbread houses were more reserved this year but actually nicer. The Grand Prize was a very ornate old fashion carousel where all the animals were these beautiful majestic reindeer!! And one sleigh. Gorgeous, and saw some beautiful houses! I have pics, but I'm on may to getting ready for a brunch for bible study. So, I'll post later today pics!!
Went off the diet for 2 glasses of wine, my cheeks were hot and red!! Doesn't pay to stay off the booze for over a month now!! But all I had was a bed of greens with grilled chicken (only hate 1/2) and brought my own Jenny Craig dressing. Kind of blew it all with the order of cream brule!! (sp??) It was so good, but didn't eat all that either!!

No comments: