Saturday, February 7, 2009

Weight Issues

I'm in a pants that I bought at Lake Como in the town of Bellagio in 2006. They are too big!!! I'm losing inches people!!! I bought two pairs of pants there, because my luggage was lost and we were venturing into a 2 week tour and needed clothes. Two pairs of pants, two t-shirt type tops and some underwear was more expensive than anything I had in my suitcase, which did catch up to us the morning we left for the Dolomites!! Good thing, it was real cold up there!!
Anyhow, I'm losing weight, I'm down almost 17, I've hit a little platue, but I persevere!! I still have about 25 lbs to go, I should be in a large 4, small 6 by then. The Jenny Craig lady says size 2, but I doubt that, even when I was skinny I avoided 2's. I have no waistline normally, so size 2 is really too tight for my taste!!

I'm working on computer all day, google calendar and contacts saved to i-tunes, itunes updated and improved for my i-phone (which I love!!), starting to learn power point, updated blogs for SIS and bible study!! All day computering!! See ya!!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

That's fantastic, Beth! I wish I could use you for inspiration and get going on my own weight-loss! Not to be!