Friday, March 19, 2010

Wow

Life is real hectic, Lake Murray SIS stuff, Chapin Chamber stuff, Kid Stuff, Family Stuff, Weather stuff. We've been through Pi Day, St Patricks Day, now it's Friday, and nothing is happening here today. Just Bogie, Starbucks and me in a huge love fest!!! I'm working on a small quilt that is real pretty!! I'll do a little of that, some La Feme Nikta watching (that's a real long story) and recovery my voice from a Bunko fundraiser last night that was nothing short of decibel loudness!! This is how I feel and the extent of my energy level of the day. This week has been wacky and wild and next week is more of the same, hope the dizzy spells go away!!!


I won't smoke, and I don't have a red had but everything else is me to a tea (tee or T)!!
Have a great day peeps!!

No comments: