Friday, May 28, 2010

boats and neighbors

I have a new exercise! It's a mini kayak. Light enough I can pull it in and out of water. Good for the arms and stomach!! So far, I haven't tipped it over, you'd really have to be in some waves or deliberately roll over. Since I've been going out with my i-phone, listening to books on tape, rolling is not an option. I have it in a neck "sack" and then that in a "wet bag" so hopefully, no issues.

This morning when I went out, I met our new neighbors.

These two guys are not native, so somebody "dumped" them. They are very friendly and tame, practically will take the bread out of your hand. They followed me for a little while this morning. Bogie could care less about them!! He's still the King of the Hill!

If you look real close, the bottom right hand window has "the King of the Hill" waiting for me to come back from boating!!

No comments: