Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Whatever....

Ok, let's see, started a new bible study (Daniel). Very interesting. Having all these chest pains, tightening of the chest, bank cramps, finally able to get into the cardiologist, not my heart, he orders a sonogram (sp?) of my gallbladder!! Who knew.?? Well we still don't know, cause before the patient gets the results (even though the results are to be rushed back to the DR) a radiologist must read the results, get all the info from that exam dictated to your file, and then they may "fax" the results to your dr, who works out of 4 different satellite offices and the results need to catch up to him wherever he may be. In the meantime, I can't catch my breath by the end of the day!! Very uncomfortable pain.
But tonight is our SIS fundraiser, I'm calmly ready. My table is ready (Calypso Cabana) a fun and bright Beach Shack theme, all my boards, (sponsors, upcoming events, info on us, check out instructions (silent auction) are all done, my money is all ready to be separated into sections (I'm the treasurer) I've got my assignment with the credit card machine. Really came together at the end easily. Hope I'm not forgetting something. I didn't have a food assignment (we do all the food ourselves) but the rumor might be out that I've burned, or undercooked everything assigned to me except the marinated cold asparagus, that was oil and vinegar and some spices in a zip-lock - that's my speed! So, off to bible study (3 hours) then full steam ahead into tonight and count money all day tomorrow, then full speed ahead into our redecorating (bathrooms and Kitchen) and week trip to Florida Panhandle on the 15th. Somewhere in there can somebody fix my breathing issues!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very nice application Advanced Advanced Zip Repair is a useful inbox tool. It is a powerful tool to recover messages, folders and other objects from corrupt or damaged zip files.