Saturday, May 2, 2009

Gallstones

Well, after much snotty demanding I finally got my test results from the dr's office one week later. Dr is on vacation and "must have let you slip by" before he left. "He was going to call you" UGH. Seeing my regular dr on Monday morning to see what next step is. We are now in the fourth week of this, "waiting period". Not good for anxiety!!
Fundraiser is done, we made the same as last year, which in this economy is better than we thought we'd do. We were happy.
Tuesday starts the appliance shopping and after that they come in with the new and out with the old.!! And we are still planning 5/15 on leaving for Destin for a week. I lived down there in my practice marriage in 1985 - 1989, I know it's changed a ton, can't wait to see.
We are off to play at some estate sale that has lots of old barn wood furniture. It's supposed to rain, we shall see how this works.
Good Luck Julie with your garage sale!!

No comments: