Monday, May 4, 2009

Calypso Cabana

This is my table at our place setting fund raiser from last week. My table was Calypso Cabana. The "beach shack" plates came from a gift shop in Livermore last summer, the centerpiece is Ptzalgraft (sp?) that was misplaced in the bra dept at Belks, the yellow bowls are fiesta ware, the lemon grass colored plates are all from ikea. A real fun table. My parts went for great prices!! Salt n Pepper shakers came from a great spot on ebay, in second picture, the little beach shack and palm tree at center top of pic



We had a lot of fun that night. Really neat tables.!!
Tomorrow picking out fixtures for kitchen/bathroom (2) remodels. Then the next week Destin, then remodel full swing.

oh, dr update:
I have lots of gallstones, nothing is interfering with wall, ducts or valves, or kidneys. I can choose to watch my diet (no fat) can't have anyhow with Jenny Craig, or have it removed. With the understanding that about 50% of people have bathroom problems for life like one of my family members - yuck and no way. I don't do anything except liquids in public, always have and always will. Anything else is meant to do in the privacy of your own home. That's just me. So for right now I'm keeping what the Man gave me. If the cardiologist (who started this path) says lets remove it, I think I might. Maybe!

No comments: