Saturday, November 1, 2008

Just Birthed

For some reason my blog wouldn't let me sign on anymore. It has to do with my husband's never ending search for separation on our two computers. I was signing onto blogger with his info on my laptop, no longer possible. So....take notice of my blog name (actually just the same except for and it is now "n". So to all my fans reset your labels for me!!

Went to Chihuly exhibit yesterday at our local museum. We actually have a display of about 35 pieces, all seaforms. Real nice, but they didn't let you take pictures, and this exhibit was obviously so not crowded as compared to the DeYoung last month!!! Would have been nice to have some great pictures!!!

Peeps, you need to know the conditions I'm typing in right now. First of all, I'm in my bed with a jacket on, it's very cold, there is fog on the water (yeah, I know my music) and it's moving around real creepy like, the dog (who is in major need of a bath) is sleepy with one eye closed and the other is watching me, he's adding a little smell to the mix, the cat is snoring on the end of the bed, and husband is LOUDLY snoring right next to me. This is us usually every Saturday morning, I wake up early, I go to bed early, so I spend time with the family sleeping and me surfing.

On a very sad note, a little boy was killed last night trick or treating in Sumter, that's the next county over and the first town I really lived in when I moved to SC in the 80's. So sad!! What is wrong with people!!!???

No comments: