Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rebirthing Again

I started Jenny Craig today. I have unmentionable amounts of weight to lose and hopefully, not having to plan the meals will be the catalyst that lets this process work. I have even gained 3 lbs in the last 3 weeks. Just horrible. I refuse to be any larger! I walk, I workout, now maybe better suited foods all planned out and some more walking, (I'm going to walk to NYC next time I go!) These hormones better get in shape and stay that way very soon!!!

I purchased a little decoration at Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday and did the usual walk by the Kate Spade section and waved to my polka dotted accent plates only to see my parents ordering me some for Christmas!!! What a hoot!! So then I gave them their Birthday Presents (1/5 &1/6) they are going to hear Joe Montana speak at our local hospital fundraiser tonight. He was our fav player for our fav team the whole time growing up practically in CA. Our lives revolved around Joe and the 49er schedule at times. Of course I did have a football fetish rather early on, I had the biggest crush on Joe Namath. Even had a jersey and the whole bit. There's something about a man's man!!
OOPs, my Man's Man is just waking up, the snoring has slowed, the dog is walking on his bladder!! Got to go!
Help Jenny, Your My Only Help!!!

No comments: