Tuesday, July 20, 2010

More Octo Quilts

Look at this that I found on Material Obsession from Australia!!! I never would have thought to put brown with Kaffe!!?? Looks good, I might take some of mine apart and do this. It's so pretty. Material Obsession always has great pics, and I have one of their books too. Kaffe spends weeks there teaching, uuummm, Australia and Kaffe, what a trip!! Some day!!
I watched Julie & Julia the other day, love that movie. I just love Julia's thrill for life, everything she did was over the top, including her height, anyhow... What about a Kaffe and Beth, doesn't sound as good, but a stitch a day for a year with Kaffe. Kaffe if you have people that track you, I would love to do that!!! We've met (at a class), You were born in San Francisco, I was raised in Marin County (across the bridge), I worship your colors, Big Sur is where you grew up, and your family has the Nepethe restaurant, my Grandmother ate there long ago and always loved that area, so much so that's the area we spread her ashes. When they had the fire in Big Sur, I e-mailed the restaurant to check on them, they e-mailed me back, they had survived and even fed firemen during the fire. I'm really liking this idea. I guess I would have to get permission from the Man, but Julie didn't - maybe I'll just sew and go!!

No comments: