Monday, July 5, 2010

Stress, what stress

Test was easy, but involved. They told me to be there 6 hours. So, I grumpily said ok. Signed me in the wrong area, that took 30 minutes for them to straighten that out, did the nuclear med needle prick, best prick I've every had, never felt it. Send in all that glowing fluid, did the first round of pics, its really a machine that goes around your heart from angles on all 3 sides of your body. then they make you wait, then you get on the treadmill - 30 minutes from start to finish the whole time hooked to an ekg machine, then they make you wait, then they do a sonogram which hurt like the devil, cause they were trying to work around and under ribs. then another wait, then another serious of pics all around then wait. We are now at 3.5 hours, they tell me to came back at 2:00 to see the dr for his results. You're jocking spewed from my mouth before I thought. I moved through all the other stages and waiting "so fast" cause" they hardly had any patients that normally the gap of me waiting for the doctor would not have been the 2 hours. So, I opt to reschedule the dr appt part to Thursday. So consequently next week is all booked.

Blue Grass festival #1 was awesome. We only stayed for a short part of, most of the time we were there they were breaking. But we heard the best base player for blue grass internationally, the best mandolin from like 2007 nationally, and the others maybe 5 more all played together just "jammin". No plan in mind, no music, just bouncing off of each other. Awesome!! Plus we had a whole pig and great side dishes to eat. Too much, got to my stomach bad!! The other blue grass was a cd of Ricky Skaggs, not nearly as good as the old farts just goofing around!!

Today, we put together 3 wardrobe cabinets in lili's room (guest room), going to put all decorative pieces and holiday stuff I have in one place, it will no longer be shoved here there or nilly. Mom and Julie are coming over to organize. I took Lili's twin beds and slide them together made them as twins and put a King coverlet over the two and decorate pillows making it look like a King, like they do in Europe. It looks good!! I have an extra book case out of the deal, I might be able to squeeze in my sewing room for supplies.

Lots of fireworks here last night, scared animals!!

No comments: