Wednesday, July 14, 2010

PUlled back, stuck in bed on heating pad

By the way, the heating pad is not working. Ibuprofen and ice hot work. But I still can't move. So, I'm surfing, cleaning up my ipod, playing cards on my ipod, doing puzzles on my computer, staring at incessantly stupid tv. Except for when somebody pulled Danielle's hair extension out on New Jersey housewives. That woman (Danielle) is crazy, certifiably, a loon. I feel sorry for her kids whom seem sweet and quiet. She hires ex-cons to go everywhere with her as body guards. She can't defend herself from another new jersey girl?? She's a loon I'm telling you. Nothing else good on the tube. I'm listening to Alice and Wonderland on my ipod, finished the HELP, that was cute. I've got great podcasts but I'm using them as "go to sleep stuff" since tv is so bad. When did it get so bad?????? Still making octagons, a little, can't sit up right enough to sew. I have two purple butterfly baby quilts to finish, but they are both basted, just need quilting. Frankly, I'm afraid to start the quilting for fear of goofing it up QUILT one of two purple ones. They will be done next week hopefully!

No comments: