Friday, January 9, 2009

Crawling out of the hole

I'm alive. Just busy. I owe you bunches of pics, I will get them to you. But I just got really inspired to sew. Hopefully today I can show you some real progress. Of course, I'm walking 3 miles a day on the days I don't go to the gym for an hour. Although yesterday I did both. I'm also doing the big ball exercises where you roll around and work your core!! My core is huge!!! Trying to lose 5 lbs before the 22nd!! That's when we leave for Vegas! Ken has a yearly thing there, I haven't been there in a while and I now know where the quilt shops are!! The best part is we're going to see Bette Midler! HOLY COW, right!!??? I've been up since 4:35 a.m. quilting ideas swimming in my head, It's 5:50 now and I've already gone through all my picasa pictures (the quilt folder 475 pics) Ideas to stimulate me galore!! This could be a two coffee morning, my version, decaf, splenda, and soy milk. Not so bad, actually!!

No comments: