Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Nyquil Queen

Trying to head off a nasty cold, it started in my right ear last week, after a fishtank size Margarita I thought I cured it, but to no avail, it's in my throat now. We have to be on a plane tomorrow, don't want this nasty stuff flying!! But at least I probably will be the one with all the germs on the plane, I can give instead of the usual receive of a cold!!

Our man is in the White House!! He was a huge job ahead of him, I support him and wish him all the best. His girls were sooo cute yesterday and p0lite!! I loved Michelle's outfit!!! Very classy!!

Ok here's snow pics from yesterday!! Really pretty, but really cold!! It's even colder today!!
Bogie in the snow in his Harrod's sweater!
Looking down the drive from my car and the street. Pretty!! Huge flakes were coming down. Almost all gone this morning!! Boo!

No comments: