Saturday, January 17, 2009

weather channel

how is it possible to be in the midst of global warming when we have this crazy cold going on everywhere??? Yesterday I drove to the rec center to walk, in 23 degrees! Wonder why the "always there" tennis players were missing?? Then went to a meeting in in room with "barely working" heat, came out from that and it was 29 degrees. People this is SC, we don't do cold!!! I haven't even gotten my winter clothes out of the attic yet!!

At least we aren't in Minnesota or Wisconsin or Caribou Maine!! We might get snow tomorrow they say. All the plants from the deck are in the kitchen to save them, had to run the outside faucet so the pipes don't freeze. All I have to say is next week when we are in Las Vegas it better be warm!! What's the five day forcast for Vegas?? Hope Bette Midler's voice is ok, since we are going to her show on Saturday, can you believe it??

Odd fact about my family #1
Suzie was looking for Shaun Cassidy on Itunes, Oh my lord!!!

Odd fact about my family #2
My first downloads from Itunes were Abba and the BeeGees! But I also have lots of Anderson Cooper (yum!) and Alex Anderson, love those Andersons!!

No comments: