Saturday, January 30, 2010

try again

I was trying to blog from my iphone, wasn't working. this is what i was trying to say:

I was given the Spirit Award from my charity group this year (Tuesday Night) I was blown away, so many people should have gotten before me (really, not just being cheezy) It was voted on by the organization's members and supposedly it was pretty unanimous and a large turnout. Wow, I'm honored. I was given the President's Award (President's choice only) in 2006, so now I'm like Oprah - I have them all - let someone else win!! Really, I'm very honored and I truly get more out than I put in. I do the work because I'm a doer and not just a listener! I have a pic, but it's on my iphone and google mail is being very persnickety!!

I've made a carrier for my laptop, all Kaffe fabrics, Love it!! And I'm working on some hearts for V-day. Pics will follow when I figure out what I did to my gmail.\

Watched the documentary on Grey Gardens. What a pair, I can see my sisters / mother turning into them. We just don't have the summer home in the Hampton's to live it!!! Really, the cats, the crazy singing of song at any prompt in conversation, the style issues. Someone in that family should help them!!!

No comments: